It’s been quite a while but we are finally back up and running! I’m going to try and keep this as short as I can, so here’s a list of what to expect:
- Probably the biggest change is that we’ll be doing several new sub-only shows. That doesn’t mean we won’t be doing dual-audio stuff anymore, just that for right now, the shows I’m most interested in working on happen to lack dubs or else I can’t obtain sources for existing dubs.
- Batch torrents for supported releases will be reposted over the next few days. If you need one sooner, check the torrent archive link in the navbar (possibly missing right now as I’m still getting everything set up) or request it in the comments.
- In the future, pulled releases will have their episode posts set back to draft status to avoid a repeat of what took us down before.
- Some pulled shows will have re-released bonus material batches that consist of encodes that are unlikely to show up on US releases, such as Japanese commercials or unlicensed OVAs.
- New batches for Gundam 0079 and Endless Waltz will be posted soon-ish, once the files are re-uploaded to the seedbox.
- A few things were pulled while we were down. RahXephon has been pulled due to DMCAs that arrived after the old Blogger site was deleted, and the Patlabor movies were pulled today due to the announcement that Maiden Japan will be releasing them in the US this year.
- If I haven’t mentioned it, there are no immediate plans for it. That means the dub versions of Mobile Suit Gundam Movies 2 and 3, Gundam SEED, and anything else I can’t remember. That doesn’t mean they aren’t still planned, just that they are not on top of my list.
We’ve got new releases ready to go up soon after this post, so standby for those. I’m tweaking the site theme on the fly here, so if anything looks out of place, bear with it for the time being. Otherwise, welcome back!