It’s been quite a while but we are finally back up and running! I’m going to try and keep this as short as I can, so here’s a list of what to expect:
- Probably the biggest change is that we’ll be doing several new sub-only shows. That doesn’t mean we won’t be doing dual-audio stuff anymore, just that for right now, the shows I’m most interested in working on happen to lack dubs or else I can’t obtain sources for existing dubs.
- Batch torrents for supported releases will be reposted over the next few days. If you need one sooner, check the torrent archive link in the navbar (possibly missing right now as I’m still getting everything set up) or request it in the comments.
- In the future, pulled releases will have their episode posts set back to draft status to avoid a repeat of what took us down before.
- Some pulled shows will have re-released bonus material batches that consist of encodes that are unlikely to show up on US releases, such as Japanese commercials or unlicensed OVAs.
- New batches for Gundam 0079 and Endless Waltz will be posted soon-ish, once the files are re-uploaded to the seedbox.
- A few things were pulled while we were down. RahXephon has been pulled due to DMCAs that arrived after the old Blogger site was deleted, and the Patlabor movies were pulled today due to the announcement that Maiden Japan will be releasing them in the US this year.
- If I haven’t mentioned it, there are no immediate plans for it. That means the dub versions of Mobile Suit Gundam Movies 2 and 3, Gundam SEED, and anything else I can’t remember. That doesn’t mean they aren’t still planned, just that they are not on top of my list.
We’ve got new releases ready to go up soon after this post, so standby for those. I’m tweaking the site theme on the fly here, so if anything looks out of place, bear with it for the time being. Otherwise, welcome back!
8 thoughts on “We’re Back!”
I just want to ask one last time you really can’t re-upload Overman King Gainer series again? 🙁
If you can’t upload it, can you at least upload the bonus material again? Those were some rare materials that are unlikely to be brought outside of Japan.
Welcome back again!
As I mentioned in the post, some pulled shows like King Gainer will have bonus material that is unlikely to be included with any re-releases in the US will have new batches re-created for the bonus material. Otherwise, as the show was one of the main DMCA targets that got the old site deleted, it will not be re-uploaded at any point by us. So stay tuned for the bonus re-release coming sometime soon-ish.
YOU ARE BACK!!!!! HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!! Sorry for the caps!
I think some of us are waiting patiently for the 0079 TV batch and EW Movie, but we’ll expect it in good time! ^__^
Good to have you back, soldier.
I’m guessing the new banner field is different dimensions than the old one huh?
Imma whip up some to send you soon. My gut isn’t allowing me to stare at this Digimon one half the time when we haven’t even done anything with that series.
New dimensions, yep. There’s also a Build Fighters one that rotates in, it’s just randomized by WordPress. Although I don’t think you looked very closely at the site if you think we haven’t done anything with Digimon considering there are only 3 posts, one of which is this: http://www.ozc-anime.com/2015/01/digimon-adventure-3d-digimon-grand-prix/
Welcome back OZC!
Welcome back, glad you could come back alive. Good luck. I’m waiting for 0079 batch.